Windermere Collision Center
Our seven-step repair process will ensure you get your car back in its pre-accident condition as quickly as possible.
- The Estimate. Once the estimate is completed, it will need to be reviewed and approved by you and the insurance company if there is an insurance claim. There may be some negotiation on the price and procedures required, including if it makes sense to make repairs based on the value of the vehicle. Once everything is agreed on, the repairs begin.
- Parts. All parts needed to complete the repairs are ordered. Once they arrive, we immediately begin our work.
- Body. In this stage of the repair, our steel and aluminum certified technicians begin to replace any exterior panels and metal finishing that are required.
- Paint. We use state-of-the-art painting systems to match today’s modern factory finishes, which incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. We have major investments in our paint systems and constantly upgrade our technology and equipment to ensure we always have perfect color matches. We use only the finest paints from Sherwin Williams.
- Assembly. Final moldings and detail pieces are put back on the vehicle in the reassembly area. All the vehicle’s systems are inspected for quality during this process. The vehicle is almost complete and ready for delivery when it is in this stage.
- Vehicle Detailing. The repair process can be dusty, so we clean every vehicle repaired at our shop, inside and out. Every vehicle gets hand washed and hand dried, the windows are cleaned, and the interior is vacuumed and wiped down. A final inspection ensures the vehicle is restored to its pre-accident condition and shiny as well.
- Delivery. Delivery is the last step in the repair process. When you arrive to pick up your vehicle, any questions you have are answered and the final paperwork and payment are completed. You drive away happy, in a vehicle that has been restored to its pre-accident condition.